CAPT Annual Meeting
December 4, 2021
CAPT Officers, Directors, Members and Interested Guests:
You are invited to the Annual Meeting.
The meeting will be held 3:00 - 6:00 pm Saturday, December 4, 2021.
The meeting will be virtual.
Please note the Zoom information to link to the meeting via the internet, at the bottom of this page.
- Secretary's report
- Treasurer's report
- Election of Board members and Officers
- Economic Feasibility Study for Charlotte-Columbia-Charleston rail route
- Update on the resolution drive in South Carolina in support of expanded rail passenger service
- Western NC Rail Alliance update
- Update on NC On Track (NCOT)
- Update on news in North Carolina and South Carolina affecting transit and rail passenger service
- Update on CAPT newsletter and website issues
- RPA Rail Nation DC Fall Advocacy Event in September
- Amtrak update
- Reports by Officers and Directors
- Planning for future meetings
CAPT Official Notice of Election of Officers and Directors
Directors and Officers for the Carolinas Association for Passenger Trains will be elected at the December 4, 2021,
Annual General Membership meeting. Directors serve terms of two years, and officers are elected yearly.
The Board of Directors consists of 12 to 18 members based on the percentage of CAPT members in North Carolina
and South Carolina. This serves as official notice of the annual meeting and elections.
Any member interested in running for the board should contact any member of the present board and
provide biographical information for consideration, or be prepared to provide this information in
person at the meeting. Current directors who are ending a term of two years should notify Secretary
Phil Astwood at firstname.lastname@example.org if the intention is to run again.
Those who do not notify the Secretary, or appear at the meeting will not be considered.
The current CAPT Board serves as the official Nominating Committee.
Topic: CAPT Annual Meeting
Time: Dec 4, 2021, 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 837 8428 5005