CAPT Board Meeting
March 19, 2022
CAPT Officers, Directors, Members and Interested Guests:
You are invited to the March Meeting.
The meeting will be held 1:30 - 4:15 pm Saturday, March 19, 2022, in
room on the north end of the Amtrak station ( Gaylon Transportation Center ) on Washington Street in downtown Greensboro. Parking is available on the street and is free on Saturdays.
Please note Zoom information to link to the meeting via the internet is located at the bottom of this page..
Those interested may get together for lunch with others before the meeting at the following location starting at Noon. Natty Greene's, 345 S. Elm Street, Greensboro, NC. (336) 274-1373
- Secretary's report
- Treasurer's report
- Consideration of additional Board members needed
- RPA News on new Directors for the Carolinas, and Spring meeting
- Economic Feasibility Study for Charlotte-Columbia-Charleston rail route
- Update on the resolution drive in South Carolina in support of expanded rail passenger service
- Further discussion of two additional rail initiatives for South Carolina
- Western NC Rail Alliance update
- Update on NC On Track (NCOT)
- Update on news in North Carolina and South Carolina affecting transit and rail passenger service
- Update on CAPT newsletter and website issues
- Amtrak update
- Reports by Officers and Directors
- Planning for future meetings